Thursday, July 31, 2008

Schedule Schmedule

Next week I have three days off, woop. But that doesn't mean I don't have to work for the first two days, awwww. I'm not entirely sure about all this, since Monday I could very well work a twelve hour and keep four hours of my holiday float vacation superness. I probably won't, though, because I'm cool like that.

Monday - 11:30 to 20:00
Tuesday - 15:30 to 24:00
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - OFF
Friday - OFF

Yes, late night on Tuesday, but very late start too. I don't really mind too much, since on Wednesday I'm missing a delightful midnight end with Thursday starting at eight in the morning. No early mornings for me in the coming week, at least not work related.

2 comments:

Benson Enson said...

Update blog you ponce!

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.