Thursday, September 4, 2008

Strangest Schedule Ever

So the schedule for next week is utterly insane. Just wait until you get a load of it.

Lunes - 7:30 to 20:00 (12.5 horas)
Martes y Miercoles - 19:30 to 12:00 (29 horas)
Jueves - 3:30 to 10:00 (35.5 horas)
Viernes - 11:30 to 16:00 (40 horas)

So no overtime, since I'm skipping a few shots to pull that gigantic sixteen hour marathon. Kind of sucks to go through that giant leap and not get much out of it, though, since I'm scrambling for forty hours as it is on this schedule.

The biggest plus seems to be that sleep will be plentiful. There's almost 24 hours between my Monday and Tuesday shifts, over fifteen between Wednesday and Thursday, and more than twenty-four between Thursday and Friday. Not too shabby; I'll have to buy a book to speed through on my Tuesday/Wednesday megashift.

1 comment:

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.