Sunday, April 5, 2009

Decoration

It's about time something interesting went in the dining room.



More to come once I clean up around here. More boxes for the box graveyard!

EDIT: Here's some more pictures after cleaning up the living room a little. Still need to vacuum, but it's looking quite spiffy so far.


A special friend on the television. Still kind of cluttered with wires, but looks okay now.

New end table to the left of the couch. The lamp is still naked because I bought the wrong kind of harp for the shade. Oh no!

I bought some 3M sticky hook deals so that I'd have a place to hang my coat. Previously I'd toss it wherever I felt like.

UPDATE: April 7

A little more shopping that I intended to do yielded some more cool stuff. Figured I'd append it to the post rather than keep posting about the same subject.

Lateralus Art Disk

Bowie album I made into a clock. ARTSY.

The wall. I'm not sure if I want to rearrange stuff - would they look better right up next to one another, perhaps?

No comments: