Thursday, December 2, 2010

Upcoming



'Cause it's one thing, or another...

Oh hey, there, internet. I figured I should let you in on the goings-on of the upcoming few months. Thanks to some random things popping up, it seems I'll be quite busy!

DECEMBER 24 - JANUARY 3 ......... Operation Frozen Failure
Heading back to Minnesota for a couple weeks. As in past years, I'm sure I'll see plenty of people who're scattered all about this great nation of ours. Also family, and Christmas, and happiness. Only three weeks away!

JANUARY 14 - JANUARY 31 .......... Operation Waikiki Washout
I learned that there's a fairly good chance I'll be heading to Pearl Harbor in Hawaii for a couple weeks for super secret ship stuff. It'll be weird going from one of the coldest places in the country to one of the warmest within two weeks.

FEBRUARY 16 - FEBRUARY 22 ............ Operation Disney Disaster
Going to Orlando with Dana for a few days to meet up with the family. I can't really take a week off from work, nor can Dana miss much class, but hopefully we'll have fun. Planning on flying late on Wednesday and returning the following Monday/Tuesday.

SOMETIME IN THE MID-LATE SUMMER .......... Operation Cross Country Catastrophe
I have a dream. I have a dream to zig zag across the country, stopping at tourist traps and taking as many pictures of myself next to giant fiberglass animals as possible. Check out the Google Map I made here to check out all the possible stuff we're potentially going to see!

No comments: