Monday, February 2, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

Are completely awful for you. I bought a box for $3.50 from upstairs (they apparently have yearly sales where they just have a place to drop your money and pick up a box) and I grabbed some thin mints. While eating them voraciously, I noticed that each cookie contains 1.5g of Saturated Fat. ONE COOKIE. That's 7% of your daily value of the stuff, in one cookie.

Needless to say, I gobbled down half the box in the preference of not caring. But my god! I should have gotten the shortbread ones...

Anyway, I didn't see the Super Bowl, but had a great evening anyway. An evening with cheese and ice cream. I'm going to be dead of a heart attack by 28...

UPDATE: I finished all the girl scout cookies. They have supplied over two days worth of saturated fat.

No comments: