Monday, November 3, 2008

Fusion Power

Apparently, I left a couple things back in Minnesota. Unfortunately, my razor was among those things, so I had to stop by Wegman's to grab a new one today. I looked for the same kind I was used to - a Gillette Fusion razor I got in the mail a few years ago. It worked adequately as long as I replaced the blade every few weeks.

I got to Wegman's today and the shelves were full of several different Gillette Fusion products, but none that matched up with my old razor. I had to settle with a new model - it looks like it shares the same type of razor that my old one did, but with one subtle difference.

This one came with batteries.

Yes, apparently it's necessary now to needlessly toss in a triple A battery and make the razor jiggle as you shave. Will it make a difference? Only time will tell...

No comments: