Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lively Live Blogosphering

So I'm at work now. What a treat. I already basically did pretty much everything I need to do for the next four hours, but I can't leave. Isn't that awesome? Post comments about how drunk you are.

11:54PM - oh, by the way, that "I do not bite my thumb at you sir, but I do bite my thumb, sir." phrase came up at the New Years party I was at with my friends. Freaky. Stop reading my mind.

12:07AM - went upstairs and was greeted by absolutely no one. Hopefully people actually show up or I'll be a little irked. Anyway, listening to some music and poking around the day's news, how droll.

12:48AM - everything's set up for now. Still listening to music and debating turning on some talk radio that will keep me awake. Like an hour and a half has gone by so far - that's pretty quick, actually.

12:52AM - do you two plan on being up past four by chance? If so, is there anything you want me to pick up? I can certainly stop by ze Wawa.

1:06AM - kind of want to go home. Listening to Ron & Fez and just chilling for now. Three more hours. Every minute is like a year.

1:17AM - R&F are talking about how long you could go without communicating with someone. Fez said a week, and I really doubt I could do even a day, even without work.

1:53AM - went up to fix something and found lots of candy in a bag by Martin's desk. I got some of those weird Warhead Extreme Sour candies; haven't had these for years. Hopefully the sugar can keep me awake.

2:24AM - oh boy, the night keeps getting better. Considering just shutting off my dumb e-mail for the rest of tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear! you have corrected me. we are silly and perhaps a bit drunk and whitney is making a telelphone call!!!

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.