Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Concise Inventory of Upcoming Events

Just to keep things straight, here's a few things I'm planning on doing over the next few weeks.

Monday, October 11, 4:00pm onward - heading up to North Jersey to see the Vikings take on the Jets. Special thanks to Kevin for having friends with season tickets who couldn't go.

Tuesday morning, October 12 - My shift at Wallops Island starts at about four in the afternoon, so I should be leaving pretty early to get to Virginia by 1-2 in the afternoon. Staying from Tuesday until Friday before driving back up.

Saturday, October 23 - New York Record Fair with Dana. It goes from 10am to 7pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Friday, October 29 - Driving down to Silver Spring, Maryland to stay in a hotel outside of DC. The next day is the Colbert/Stewart rally, which will hopefully be amazingly fun. The hotel I booked is about half a mile from a Metro station, so it should make everything easy.

I'll append this as I find more things to put on it. Wheeee.

No comments: