Monday, October 20, 2008

Condolences

Been a hectic day thus far, but things have finally cooled down enough to allow me to post on here, even very briefly. I was running around trying to do things I've never done before, which is always fun, especially when I screw everything up and have to undo and redo everything! Woo!

Anyway, some sad news from this morning. Brian, my partner in crime/mentor caught wind this morning that his father passed away sometime last night. Thus, this week may be a lot more busy than I've been anticipating. Never fear, though, since Kevin will be around and will cover the stuff I won't be here for, namely the 4am stuff that there's no way I can make it in for after working until midnight the night previous.

Hopefully Brian and his family are doing alright after the sad news. At the very least I hope the funeral offers him a bit of closure.

EDIT: Lame. Somebody ate half of the Chex Mix stuff I brought in for a snack today. =(

No comments: